These snowflakes are by Dennis Walker.
Ok so thats my attempt, I went nuts trying to make a hexagon, I eventually had to watch the tutorial on the video that I posted below (a link at the beginning).
I can’t believe how stupid that diagram below is, if anyone can tell me it has it right, let me know.
It looks okay, I will try it with tracing paper later, maybe silver origami paper, its just making the hexagon makes the paper pretty small!.
They are the best origami snowflakes I have found so far.
And you need to make a hexagon. Heres a diagram for that.
or print this and cut out instead:
Here is a video for that:
This other one is from Origami Weekly,
they have some really cool stuff!
left: Crease Pattern, right: Diagram
I will update when I’ve made one!!!
Latest posts by Chrissy Pk (see all)
- Origami Stellated Octahedron / Inflatable Star Instructions - November 24, 2015
- Origami Octahedron Box / Decoration Instructions ♦ - November 21, 2015
- Origami Star Bowl Instructions - November 19, 2015
- 3 Easy Origami Boxes – Photo Instructions - November 2, 2015
- Expanding Origami Folder Instructions - October 29, 2015