So I spent a bit more time trying out these origami snowflakes, the ones on the left and right are to Dennis Walker’s specifications, the one in the centre is based on that but taken further.
I think they will look nice hanging on the xmas tree, or in a window. made out of thinner paper, the 2 right ones are similar thickish sketch/print paper, the one on the left is see through plasticy paper.
Any thoughts? Anyone out there? Hello I’m trying to make nice snowflakes for Xmas!!!
view tutorial post by clicking on this image>
Latest posts by Chrissy Pk (see all)
- Origami Gatefold Box Instructions - September 16, 2015
- 20 Easy Origami Photo Tutorials at About.com - September 16, 2015
- Origami Paper Storage Pocket Instructions - September 6, 2015
- Traditional Origami Square Bowl / Box Instructions - September 5, 2015
- Origami Flip Top Box Instructions - September 2, 2015