So I spent a bit more time trying out these origami snowflakes, the ones on the left and right are to Dennis Walker’s specifications, the one in the centre is based on that but taken further.
I think they will look nice hanging on the xmas tree, or in a window. made out of thinner paper, the 2 right ones are similar thickish sketch/print paper, the one on the left is see through plasticy paper.
Any thoughts? Anyone out there? Hello I’m trying to make nice snowflakes for Xmas!!!
view tutorial post by clicking on this image>
Latest posts by Chrissy Pk (see all)
- Origami Stellated Octahedron / Inflatable Star Instructions - November 24, 2015
- Origami Octahedron Box / Decoration Instructions ♦ - November 21, 2015
- Origami Star Bowl Instructions - November 19, 2015
- 3 Easy Origami Boxes – Photo Instructions - November 2, 2015
- Expanding Origami Folder Instructions - October 29, 2015