This Origami Cherry Blossom Diagram is from an old Tanteidan magazine.
I love the cherry blossom one the most, it is so much nicer than the other cherry blossom origami I have found. The others look pretty too.
Here is an image from Paper Unlimited, which is folded from this diagram.
Click the images above for full size.
Please let me know if you make one, tell me how it went and I’d love some more images of these!
Latest posts by Chrissy Pk (see all)
- Origami Stellated Octahedron / Inflatable Star Instructions - November 24, 2015
- Origami Octahedron Box / Decoration Instructions ♦ - November 21, 2015
- Origami Star Bowl Instructions - November 19, 2015
- 3 Easy Origami Boxes – Photo Instructions - November 2, 2015
- Expanding Origami Folder Instructions - October 29, 2015