This is my second Cherry Blossom Kusudama, the ‘petals’ where real easy, but putting it together took me ages, its probably because I was trying to follow japanese instructions, and missed out on any text writen!!!
I havent added a tassel yet, need to get some thread.
I might make another using thicker, red or dark pink colourd paper, but the size is good, just right. I used 150mm square paper and the model is the size of… I don’t know, I can’t put my hands around it, its pretty big.
I’m actually really proud of this one. Once you make 3 or 4 petals, you can just do it without the book.
You can find the diagram for this here>>
Latest posts by Chrissy Pk (see all)
- Origami Stellated Octahedron / Inflatable Star Instructions - November 24, 2015
- Origami Octahedron Box / Decoration Instructions ♦ - November 21, 2015
- Origami Star Bowl Instructions - November 19, 2015
- 3 Easy Origami Boxes – Photo Instructions - November 2, 2015
- Expanding Origami Folder Instructions - October 29, 2015