If I make more of these Origami Baby Shoes, I’ll post a new picture. I can’t find decent one on google anywhere!
This diagram is WAY different to the other step by step photos on this previous post:
This diagram is from the book ‘Essential Origami-How To Build Dozens of Models from Just 10 Easy Bases’ by Steve and Megumi Biggle.
Sorry about posting them, maybe I’ll do my own version one day, but they’re so cute the world needs to know about them!! @_@
Let me know what your think, and link back if you have made some or have a photo of them!! I’d love to hear from you!
Please check out my recent post about different baby shoes
Latest posts by Chrissy Pk (see all)
- Origami Gatefold Box Instructions - September 16, 2015
- 20 Easy Origami Photo Tutorials at About.com - September 16, 2015
- Origami Paper Storage Pocket Instructions - September 6, 2015
- Traditional Origami Square Bowl / Box Instructions - September 5, 2015
- Origami Flip Top Box Instructions - September 2, 2015