This is from Craftzine!!! We all know they have some pretty cool stuff!
Paper Heart Chain:
6-8 sheets of colored paper, not thick “construction” paper
Step 1: Using a ruler, cutting mat, and craft knife, cut colored paper into strips measuring 1″ x 4 1/4″ each. You’ll need 2 for each heart link. (36 strips equals a chain about 54″ long)
Note: Experiment with different types of paper. Copier paper is too flimsy and construction paper may not make smooth bends.
Step 2: Stack 2 strips on top of each other and staple one set of ends together.
Step 3: Bend the stapled strips around to match the unstapled ends together, creating a heart shape. Layer 2 more strips, one on each side, aligning all 4 ends. Staple through all 4 layers.
Step 4: Repeat Step 3 and bend the last stapled strips around, layering 2 more strips, and stapling through all 4 layers.
Step 5: Keep going until your chain is as long as you’d like. It’s addictive!
Other Valentines day stuff:
Latest posts by Chrissy Pk (see all)
- Origami Stellated Octahedron / Inflatable Star Instructions - November 24, 2015
- Origami Octahedron Box / Decoration Instructions ♦ - November 21, 2015
- Origami Star Bowl Instructions - November 19, 2015
- 3 Easy Origami Boxes – Photo Instructions - November 2, 2015
- Expanding Origami Folder Instructions - October 29, 2015