So these 2 Papercraft Fish are cute in their own way!!!
#1 is from monkey-design.com.tw
#2 is from sasatoku.co.jp
Here are the instructions for #1
(click to enlarge)
1 is the scanned postcard, the next one is one I have
attempted to made better/bigger.
(haha, translated of course)
What you need:
Scissors, cutter, bond (glue?) (can be made using the bond good for hobby craft.), and a ruler. Starch for the details (no idea) , it is useful to use some toothpicks.
Cardboard ※ (drawing paper and drawing paper) or print, please attach those printedon card stock.
So that the shape of a fish stick, as shown along a line.
Fold as shown, and put the margin on both sides of the triangle.
Is bonded as shown, attaching to the surface of the round margin.
As shown in the bottom of the stick, and a completion! (use the image above ^_^)
Anyway, I think if you took these templates, and edited them in Photoshop, it could be really cute.
I would love if you could let me know if you use these, I will post any pictures you send as reader creations (and link to you).
Latest posts by Chrissy Pk (see all)
- Origami Gatefold Box Instructions - September 16, 2015
- 20 Easy Origami Photo Tutorials at About.com - September 16, 2015
- Origami Paper Storage Pocket Instructions - September 6, 2015
- Traditional Origami Square Bowl / Box Instructions - September 5, 2015
- Origami Flip Top Box Instructions - September 2, 2015