Origami Kawasaki Roses
The one above is just a big one with a smaller one squashed into its centre.
Okay, heres my first attempts at Origami Kawasaki Roses, I saw some on bloomize.com and got inspired.
Previously I have not tried them, the diagram looks really scary… it looks soooo complicated, but I just thought oh well just try..!
I tried a few different videos on youtube.. this I think is the best:
So I realise that anyone can make them, you just have to fold a lot of tiny squares first.
I made 5 so far, I want to commit it to memory, because I don’t want to watch anymore videos ever again!
Bloomize offered some helpful tips!
Latest posts by Chrissy Pk (see all)
- Origami Candy Box – Opening Version Tutorial - May 21, 2016
- Origami Snail Tutorial & Quick Overview of ‘The Origami Garden’ by Ioana Stoian - May 19, 2016
- Origami Photo Tutorials – April 2016 - April 29, 2016
- Square Origami Candy Box Instructions - April 21, 2016
- Easy Origami Candy Box Instructions - April 16, 2016