Origami Kawasaki Roses
The one above is just a big one with a smaller one squashed into its centre.
Okay, heres my first attempts at Origami Kawasaki Roses, I saw some on bloomize.com and got inspired.
Previously I have not tried them, the diagram looks really scary… it looks soooo complicated, but I just thought oh well just try..!
I tried a few different videos on youtube.. this I think is the best:
So I realise that anyone can make them, you just have to fold a lot of tiny squares first.
I made 5 so far, I want to commit it to memory, because I don’t want to watch anymore videos ever again!
Bloomize offered some helpful tips!
Latest posts by Chrissy Pk (see all)
- Origami Stellated Octahedron / Inflatable Star Instructions - November 24, 2015
- Origami Octahedron Box / Decoration Instructions ♦ - November 21, 2015
- Origami Star Bowl Instructions - November 19, 2015
- 3 Easy Origami Boxes – Photo Instructions - November 2, 2015
- Expanding Origami Folder Instructions - October 29, 2015