These are Origami Baby Shoes! They are an advanced version to the others I have already posted, I will put the link at the bottom.
You can give them as gifts (great for baby shower party or congratulations on new baby gift), Small children love these, and make great dolls shoes.
Yes this took hours to make! (the tutorial not the shoes!)
My Dad actually taught me this one, but I don’t know who made it originally, if anyone knows can you tell me?
I found out it was Eiji Tsuchito and I found the diagram here.
Click on one and lightbox should pop up, you can click left and right arrows to go through them.
I hope it wasn’t too confusing… please let me know if you have any trouble.
And I’d really love to know if you make one! I would love to post it up too.
For more simple Origami Baby Shoes, Please check out my previous post:
Latest posts by Chrissy Pk (see all)
- Origami Heart Box Video Instructions - October 7, 2015
- Origami Gatefold Box Instructions - September 16, 2015
- 20 Easy Origami Photo Tutorials at About.com - September 16, 2015
- Origami Paper Storage Pocket Instructions - September 6, 2015
- Traditional Origami Square Bowl / Box Instructions - September 5, 2015