Ok, so I went a bit nuts making these books.. there are actually more, that I gave away!
These aren’t true origami books, modular origami for the pages, but the covers are cut and optional glue.
I saw some books on Tweety Atelier which is in Korean. I can’t seem to link to a post directly, sorry, its in origami, on the 3rd page maybe.
The yellow one on the top of the pile is the one from that tutorial, the rest are modifications with different sized paper, and slightly different method with the cover.
I might do a tutorial on this, but I don’t think I’m that great at tutorials, the one I made on the baby shoes, seems no one like it HAHA
I would love to make a book case for them,..
Latest posts by Chrissy Pk (see all)
- 3D Origami Puffy Star Tutorial - July 29, 2016
- Origami Paper Crystal Tutorial – Make 3D Gems! - July 29, 2016
- Origami Long Gem Gift Box Tutorial - July 22, 2016
- Origami Gem Gift Box Tutorial – Great as a Ring Box! - July 22, 2016
- Origami Octagonal Tato Coaster – Video & Diagram - July 17, 2016