These are some easter origami models I just tried.
The chicks in an egg is by Taiko Niwa, and the Rabbit is by Mari Ono
I used 6×6 double sided paper for the chicks and 6×6 solid colour paper for the bunny.
Eyes could look nice, and the bunny ears can fold down, these models I would say are simple and easy to make, the diagrams are a little hard to read but it doesn’t take long to figure out, let me know if would like a tutorial or if anyone knows where there is a diagram or video please leave a comment 🙂
Click images for full view
The bunny starts from the traditional bird base click here to learn that.
Latest posts by Chrissy Pk (see all)
- Origami Paper Crystal Tutorial – Make 3D Gems! - July 29, 2016
- Origami Long Gem Gift Box Tutorial - July 22, 2016
- Origami Gem Gift Box Tutorial – Great as a Ring Box! - July 22, 2016
- Origami Octagonal Tato Coaster – Video & Diagram - July 17, 2016
- How to make Origami Jewels & Gemstones - July 17, 2016