These are some easter origami models I just tried.
The chicks in an egg is by Taiko Niwa, and the Rabbit is by Mari Ono
I used 6×6 double sided paper for the chicks and 6×6 solid colour paper for the bunny.
Eyes could look nice, and the bunny ears can fold down, these models I would say are simple and easy to make, the diagrams are a little hard to read but it doesn’t take long to figure out, let me know if would like a tutorial or if anyone knows where there is a diagram or video please leave a comment
Click images for full view
The bunny starts from the traditional bird base click here to learn that.
Latest posts by Chrissy Pk (see all)
- Origami Stellated Octahedron / Inflatable Star Instructions - November 24, 2015
- Origami Octahedron Box / Decoration Instructions ♦ - November 21, 2015
- Origami Star Bowl Instructions - November 19, 2015
- 3 Easy Origami Boxes – Photo Instructions - November 2, 2015
- Expanding Origami Folder Instructions - October 29, 2015