These are some easter origami models I just tried.
The chicks in an egg is by Taiko Niwa, and the Rabbit is by Mari Ono
I used 6×6 double sided paper for the chicks and 6×6 solid colour paper for the bunny.
Eyes could look nice, and the bunny ears can fold down, these models I would say are simple and easy to make, the diagrams are a little hard to read but it doesn’t take long to figure out, let me know if would like a tutorial or if anyone knows where there is a diagram or video please leave a comment 🙂
Click images for full view
The bunny starts from the traditional bird base click here to learn that.
Latest posts by Chrissy Pk (see all)
- Origami Candy Box – Opening Version Tutorial - May 21, 2016
- Origami Snail Tutorial & Quick Overview of ‘The Origami Garden’ by Ioana Stoian - May 19, 2016
- Origami Photo Tutorials – April 2016 - April 29, 2016
- Square Origami Candy Box Instructions - April 21, 2016
- Easy Origami Candy Box Instructions - April 16, 2016