Yes I’m obsessed..!
Another tree! Once I learn one model, I need to know all the other ways of making it! This modular origami Christmas tree is popular, being easier to make, bit more slick and large ones are being sold on etsy for like $70!
Anyway, mine is pretty small, I totally trashed a music book I had! You need to use double sided paper (paper with colour or pattern on both sides) because you would see the white from underneath.
I just cut a square and each time cut it a bit smaller, you could go on forever..
I made a lucky star and stuck it with double sided sticky tape. View my post on how to make the star.
I followed this video for the tree:
– – –
On another note, I made a bigger version of the other origami modular christmas tree in my previous post.
And added a small star from my Modular origami star post last week… yeh, that was me linking to myself 😉
Latest posts by Chrissy Pk (see all)
- Origami Stellated Octahedron / Inflatable Star Instructions - November 24, 2015
- Origami Octahedron Box / Decoration Instructions ♦ - November 21, 2015
- Origami Star Bowl Instructions - November 19, 2015
- 3 Easy Origami Boxes – Photo Instructions - November 2, 2015
- Expanding Origami Folder Instructions - October 29, 2015