These are soo cute! I have wanted one of these for ages! Now I can print these, they are from superibee.blogspot.com.au.
There is a plain coin version that you can write your own wish on, too!
The following two tabs change content below.
Hi! I'm Chrissy and I run this website, I'm 28 and I live in Australia, with my husband and daughter. I've been blogging here since 2009 and I try to post about once a week, sometimes more, sometimes less. My day job is graphic designer & web developer. Other things about me: I love sci-fi series and films 👽, vampire themed dramas 👻, Japanese anime, Korean dramas and K-pop. I have 2 pet bunnies 🐰, my favourite food is strawberries 🍓, I'm vegan 💚 and love the beach 🌊. I also love painting with acrylics, needle felting 💕 and crocheting cute amigurumis. 🎨
Latest posts by Chrissy Pk (see all)
- Origami Candy Box – Opening Version Tutorial - May 21, 2016
- Origami Snail Tutorial & Quick Overview of ‘The Origami Garden’ by Ioana Stoian - May 19, 2016
- Origami Photo Tutorials – April 2016 - April 29, 2016
- Square Origami Candy Box Instructions - April 21, 2016
- Easy Origami Candy Box Instructions - April 16, 2016