This origami pikachu model is pretty advanced, so if you don’t really get what a squash fold is, try a simpler model.
I have made this video as more of a request, it ended up taking a reeally long time to make.. so I hope someone benifits from it 🙂
This isn’t my usual type of video, I will be making more simple models really soon..
If you have trouble I will try my best to assist in the comments. I realise the videography is not great, I did my best with the lights and camera I have..
I think the model is originally made by Kozasa Keiichi, and was featured in some BOS magazine years ago.
Sorry there is no audio, I have a cold so most of it was just me coughing!!
Here is the diagram:
Let me know how you get on, anyone got any requests?
Latest posts by Chrissy Pk (see all)
- Origami Long Gem Gift Box Tutorial - July 22, 2016
- Origami Gem Gift Box Tutorial – Great as a Ring Box! - July 22, 2016
- Origami Octagonal Tato Coaster – Video & Diagram - July 17, 2016
- How to make Origami Jewels & Gemstones - July 17, 2016
- Origami Sailor Moon Tiara – Video Tutorial - July 9, 2016