This origami pikachu model is pretty advanced, so if you don’t really get what a squash fold is, try a simpler model.
I have made this video as more of a request, it ended up taking a reeally long time to make.. so I hope someone benifits from it
This isn’t my usual type of video, I will be making more simple models really soon..
If you have trouble I will try my best to assist in the comments. I realise the videography is not great, I did my best with the lights and camera I have..
I think the model is originally made by Kozasa Keiichi, and was featured in some BOS magazine years ago.
Sorry there is no audio, I have a cold so most of it was just me coughing!!
Here is the diagram:
Let me know how you get on, anyone got any requests?
Latest posts by Chrissy Pk (see all)
- Origami Stellated Octahedron / Inflatable Star Instructions - November 24, 2015
- Origami Octahedron Box / Decoration Instructions ♦ - November 21, 2015
- Origami Star Bowl Instructions - November 19, 2015
- 3 Easy Origami Boxes – Photo Instructions - November 2, 2015
- Expanding Origami Folder Instructions - October 29, 2015