Learn how to fold an origami leaf for the top of vegetables or as a stand alone plant, folded from 1 sheet of paper it is quick and easy to make.
This is a pretty simple model, and probably a variation on a traditional model, but I’m not sure! 🙂
You can either fold it up more or leave it flat. You could also use this as a skirt upside down, it looks like tinker bell’s dress!
I made this tutorial originally for the origami carrot box, but decided it would be useful for other models so made it its own tutorial.
You will need:
15 x 15 cm paper.
Latest posts by Chrissy Pk (see all)
- 3D Origami Puffy Star Tutorial - July 29, 2016
- Origami Paper Crystal Tutorial – Make 3D Gems! - July 29, 2016
- Origami Long Gem Gift Box Tutorial - July 22, 2016
- Origami Gem Gift Box Tutorial – Great as a Ring Box! - July 22, 2016
- Origami Octagonal Tato Coaster – Video & Diagram - July 17, 2016