Learn how to fold an origami leaf for the top of vegetables or as a stand alone plant, folded from 1 sheet of paper it is quick and easy to make.
This is a pretty simple model, and probably a variation on a traditional model, but I’m not sure! 🙂
You can either fold it up more or leave it flat. You could also use this as a skirt upside down, it looks like tinker bell’s dress!
I made this tutorial originally for the origami carrot box, but decided it would be useful for other models so made it its own tutorial.
You will need:
15 x 15 cm paper.
Latest posts by Chrissy Pk (see all)
- Origami Candy Box – Opening Version Tutorial - May 21, 2016
- Origami Snail Tutorial & Quick Overview of ‘The Origami Garden’ by Ioana Stoian - May 19, 2016
- Origami Photo Tutorials – April 2016 - April 29, 2016
- Square Origami Candy Box Instructions - April 21, 2016
- Easy Origami Candy Box Instructions - April 16, 2016