Learn how to fold a super easy origami heart for Valentine’s Day, they’re very good if you’re in a hurry. 😉
This easy origami heart is great, they can take under a minute to make, these also look like rose petals. 🌹 It would be pretty easy to make a lot of these quickly and spread them out on a bed, or even create a display of falling petals. Make an origami kawasaki rose to go with them!
This is the same leaf technique that I used in the origami clover tutorial. 🙂
The method for folding is so simple, fold a corner half way down, valley fold that corner and make a pinch, unfold and refold back on itself.
This method is similar to the folds that happen when making a traditional origami bell flower, and also the origami crown box.
Designer: Paper Kawaii (and others?).
You will need:
1 square origami paper.
I used 15 x 15 cm.
(You might want to use a dab of glue but not necessary).
Check out my paper recommendations for more information on where I get my paper and also ideas and money saving tips.
Latest posts by Chrissy Pk (see all)
- Origami Candy Box – Opening Version Tutorial - May 21, 2016
- Origami Snail Tutorial & Quick Overview of ‘The Origami Garden’ by Ioana Stoian - May 19, 2016
- Origami Photo Tutorials – April 2016 - April 29, 2016
- Square Origami Candy Box Instructions - April 21, 2016
- Easy Origami Candy Box Instructions - April 16, 2016