Learn how to make an origami box divider that has 25 sections using 4 sheets of paper – makes a great nail polish box ♥
Also you could make this origami box divider with bigger paper, or using the method which is in the taller version, and use them to organise socks in drawers, art supplies and many other things!
This origami divider uses the same method as the Origami 9 Section Divided Box + Lid, this video shows how to fold that and also assemble them together as well as a good echnique of folding a box to fit (at about 8:09).
This divider is simpler than it looks, you pre crease it and then it isn’t too tricky to create.
You will need:
– 4 sheets of square paper
I used 18 x 18 cm
(nail polish one: 15 cm)
– Ruler + Pencil + Calculator
– Optional Glue
Final Size: 18 x 18 cm – So… same as the paper you start with!
Check out my paper recommendations for more information on where I get my paper and also ideas and money saving tips.
Latest posts by Chrissy Pk (see all)
- Origami Candy Box – Opening Version Tutorial - May 21, 2016
- Origami Snail Tutorial & Quick Overview of ‘The Origami Garden’ by Ioana Stoian - May 19, 2016
- Origami Photo Tutorials – April 2016 - April 29, 2016
- Square Origami Candy Box Instructions - April 21, 2016
- Easy Origami Candy Box Instructions - April 16, 2016