In this quick review of the Cricut Explore Air (an awesome cutting machine), I’ll show an example Easter craft project, and you can also make the card without the machine! Also a 15% off coupon.
In the video you’ll be able to see an overview of the machine, a quick description of it’s features (but there are many more) and then you will see the machine in action, cutting the Easter popup card.
There are 2 versions of the Easter card, one which says ‘Happy Easter’ the other is ‘Hoppy Easter’. 🐰 The nice thing about these popup cards is the little bunny rabbits, in different lights have really cute shadows behind 😀
I hope you like my review, I’ve really been enjoying the machine – there are so many possibilities with it and I can’t recommend it enough. 👍🏼 Especially for fellow paper crafters and scrapbookers out there!
Cricut sent me this machine to test out and I will be doing more projects with it on this channel in the future. If anyone has any suggestions on future videos, please let me know in the comments 🙂
🐰 To make the card by hand, you will need:
– The PDF printed out (use A4 or letter paper/ or card)
– A cutting knife – Ruler – Cutting board – Glue – A sheet of A4 card. – A steady hand
🎟 Coupon: PAPERK will give you 15% off of any item on Cricut.com (excludes Cricut Access) + free shipping 🛍
~ The link to the cricut machine is an affiliate link which means if you decide to buy the machine I earn a few dollars 🙂 ~
Latest posts by Chrissy Pk (see all)
- 3D Origami Puffy Star Tutorial - July 29, 2016
- Origami Paper Crystal Tutorial – Make 3D Gems! - July 29, 2016
- Origami Long Gem Gift Box Tutorial - July 22, 2016
- Origami Gem Gift Box Tutorial – Great as a Ring Box! - July 22, 2016
- Origami Octagonal Tato Coaster – Video & Diagram - July 17, 2016