In this tutorial I’ll show you how to make a useful rectangular origami box. This box has a cute envelope/letter effect on the inside of the box! ♥︎Read More
Month: August 2014
Learn how to fold a useful shallow origami box, folded the same way as a masu box, it becomes a nice short, wide box. It’s very easy too!Read More
A quick and easy origami bow video tutorial, using one sheet of origami paper, no cutting involved, hope you enjoy, it makes a cute decoration! 😀Read More
Learn how to make a cute origami bow / ribbon with tails with an easy to follow video tutorial. You will need 2 strips of paper for this one.Read More
A cute and useful origami blizzard book, follow a step by step tutorial video for this pretty project, perfect for a gift and practical too!Read More
WELCOME TO PAPER KAWAII!
Here you’ll find origami instructions, diagrams, photo & video tutorials.
Learn how to make cute origami boxes, envelopes, flowers, books, bows, hearts, animals, stars, & more! ♥
- Origami Hexagonal Gift Box TutorialJun 20, 2019
- Origami Rectangular Box Divider Tutorial – 3 KindsJun 15, 2019
- Origami Easter Egg Gift Box TutorialApr 18, 2019
- Origami Egg Tutorial for EasterApr 18, 2019
- Origami Long Tray TutorialMar 22, 2019
- Origami Pokeball Box TutorialMar 17, 2019
- Magic Origami Spring Toy TutorialMar 6, 2019
- Mini Origami Succulent Plants TutorialFeb 25, 2019
- Round Origami Pots TutorialFeb 25, 2019
Paper Kawaii's monthly online origami & paper craft magazine! Each issue includes up to 5 origami & paper craft book reviews, giveaways, free printable origami paper, photos submitted by Paper Kawaii's origami community & more!
Support Paper Kawaii by making a donation today!