My 6 favourite Christmas Origami and Paper Craft projects for 2014!
Christmas Tree, star, diamond,jewel,snowman and more! 🙂
Month: December 2014
Learn how to fold a pretty origami diamond box / kite box. Simple to follow step by step video tutorial. Makes a cute gift box this Christmas!Read More
Learn how to make a 3 – 4 sided origami pyramid box! Easy to follow video tutorial, use a square or triangle base, pretty gift or decoration this Christmas!Read More
How to fold a pretty origami Christmas cracker gift box. It opens nicely, you could use as actual crackers, or as gift wrap! Easy to follow video tutorial.Read More
These are easy video instructions for the origami Fox Box. Use these as gift boxes, attach a ribbon for a Christmas tree decoration, make a garland or put candy in them 🙂Read More
WELCOME TO PAPER KAWAII!
Here you’ll find origami instructions, diagrams, photo & video tutorials.
Learn how to make cute origami boxes, envelopes, flowers, books, bows, hearts, animals, stars, & more! ♥
- Origami Hexagonal Gift Box TutorialJun 20, 2019
- Origami Rectangular Box Divider Tutorial – 3 KindsJun 15, 2019
- Origami Easter Egg Gift Box TutorialApr 18, 2019
- Origami Egg Tutorial for EasterApr 18, 2019
- Origami Long Tray TutorialMar 22, 2019
- Origami Pokeball Box TutorialMar 17, 2019
- Magic Origami Spring Toy TutorialMar 6, 2019
- Mini Origami Succulent Plants TutorialFeb 25, 2019
- Round Origami Pots TutorialFeb 25, 2019
Paper Kawaii's monthly online origami & paper craft magazine! Each issue includes up to 5 origami & paper craft book reviews, giveaways, free printable origami paper, photos submitted by Paper Kawaii's origami community & more!
Support Paper Kawaii by making a donation today!