Learn how to fold a super kawaii origami Totoro with an easy to follow video tutorial! Download 2 free printable origami papers or draw on your own face!Read More
Month: February 2015
This is how to fold a super easy origami heart, use smaller paper and make lots to decorate your Valentine’s Day cards or other craft projects!Read More
Learn how to fold an origami double sided heart for Valentine’s Day! This origami heart looks nice on both sides, instead of looking like a mess. Make hanging decorations, jewellery, mobiles and more.Read More
This is an easy origami heart with wings! Use it to decorate your Valentine’s Day card or write a note on the back! Only takes a few minutes to make!Read More
WELCOME TO PAPER KAWAII!
Here you’ll find origami instructions, diagrams, photo & video tutorials.
Learn how to make cute origami boxes, envelopes, flowers, books, bows, hearts, animals, stars, & more! ♥
- Origami Hexagonal Gift Box TutorialJun 20, 2019
- Origami Rectangular Box Divider Tutorial – 3 KindsJun 15, 2019
- Origami Easter Egg Gift Box TutorialApr 18, 2019
- Origami Egg Tutorial for EasterApr 18, 2019
- Origami Long Tray TutorialMar 22, 2019
- Origami Pokeball Box TutorialMar 17, 2019
- Magic Origami Spring Toy TutorialMar 6, 2019
- Mini Origami Succulent Plants TutorialFeb 25, 2019
- Round Origami Pots TutorialFeb 25, 2019
Paper Kawaii's monthly online origami & paper craft magazine! Each issue includes up to 5 origami & paper craft book reviews, giveaways, free printable origami paper, photos submitted by Paper Kawaii's origami community & more!
Support Paper Kawaii by making a donation today!