Learn how to make an origami popup book! This book opens up into 4 sections, it could be a mini house with 4 rooms, or a pretty landscape scene!Read More
Month: August 2015
Learn how to make a modular origami hinged box, using 3 pieces of square paper, follow along with a video tutorial. Makes a perfect gift box for jewellery!Read More
Learn how to make a pretty and useful origami pill box with 7 sections for each day of the week, you could use this to organise beads, pins, loom bands, gems and other small items!Read More
Learn how to make an origami pencil box with a hinged lid with this easy to follow step by step video tutorial!
Perfect to use for pens or as a gift box!
Learn how to make an origami box with a pretty bow on the lid. The flaps on the box make it look like the ribbon extends underneath. Easy step by step video tutorial.Read More
WELCOME TO PAPER KAWAII!
Here you’ll find origami instructions, diagrams, photo & video tutorials.
Learn how to make cute origami boxes, envelopes, flowers, books, bows, hearts, animals, stars, & more! ♥
- Origami Rectangular Box Divider Tutorial – 3 KindsJun 15, 2019
- Origami Easter Egg Gift Box TutorialApr 18, 2019
- Origami Egg Tutorial for EasterApr 18, 2019
- Origami Long Tray TutorialMar 22, 2019
- Origami Pokeball Box TutorialMar 17, 2019
- Magic Origami Spring Toy TutorialMar 6, 2019
- Mini Origami Succulent Plants TutorialFeb 25, 2019
- Round Origami Pots TutorialFeb 25, 2019
- Origami Ring Tutorial – Hexagonal JewelFeb 14, 2019
Paper Kawaii's monthly online origami & paper craft magazine! Each issue includes up to 5 origami & paper craft book reviews, giveaways, free printable origami paper, photos submitted by Paper Kawaii's origami community & more!
Support Paper Kawaii by making a donation today!