Learn how to fold 4 modular origami stars based on the same starting folds, inspired by the four seasons!Read More
Month: September 2015
Learn how to make a cool origami gatefold box, or lock box, with these easy to follow video instructions, it’s similar to the modular hinged box I posted a few weeks ago, but this uses just one sheet for the box.Read More
Here are instructions to make a simple origami paper storage pocket from one sheet of rectangular paper. Use as CD sleeve, party invitations or envelopes!Read More
Learn how to make a traditional origami square bowl or box, this box looks as if it’s twisted, and is very easy to make. Easy step by step instructions.Read More
WELCOME TO PAPER KAWAII!
Here you’ll find origami instructions, diagrams, photo & video tutorials.
Learn how to make cute origami boxes, envelopes, flowers, books, bows, hearts, animals, stars, & more! ♥
- Origami Hexagonal Gift Box TutorialJun 20, 2019
- Origami Rectangular Box Divider Tutorial – 3 KindsJun 15, 2019
- Origami Easter Egg Gift Box TutorialApr 18, 2019
- Origami Egg Tutorial for EasterApr 18, 2019
- Origami Long Tray TutorialMar 22, 2019
- Origami Pokeball Box TutorialMar 17, 2019
- Magic Origami Spring Toy TutorialMar 6, 2019
- Mini Origami Succulent Plants TutorialFeb 25, 2019
- Round Origami Pots TutorialFeb 25, 2019
Paper Kawaii's monthly online origami & paper craft magazine! Each issue includes up to 5 origami & paper craft book reviews, giveaways, free printable origami paper, photos submitted by Paper Kawaii's origami community & more!
Support Paper Kawaii by making a donation today!