Learn how to make an easy origami fox from one sheet of square paper, then you can draw on a cute face.Read More
Month: December 2015
Learn how to make a traditional origami lazy susan! This round origami box with sections makes a great organizer or snack bowl/dish!Read More
In this tutorial I’ll show you how to make an origami sailor moon dress, which can be used on a card, hung up as a decoration, or as an outfit for an origami doll.Read More
Learn how to make your own custom origami paper storage box! You can make this box any size you like, the lid fits snugly so you could use this box to package paper in your shop too.Read More
Learn how to make a modular origami ‘twisted’ masu box – with the design on the lid.
This lid is kind of experimental – I think there are lots of variations one could do with this box 🙂 The ‘twist’ looks a bit like a pinwheel.
Learn how to make a six sided star dish or bowl with these simple origami instructions, this origami is made from one sheet of hexagonal paper, which I’ll show you how to make easily 🙂Read More
WELCOME TO PAPER KAWAII!
Here you’ll find origami instructions, diagrams, photo & video tutorials.
Learn how to make cute origami boxes, envelopes, flowers, books, bows, hearts, animals, stars, & more! ♥
- Origami Hexagonal Gift Box TutorialJun 20, 2019
- Origami Rectangular Box Divider Tutorial – 3 KindsJun 15, 2019
- Origami Easter Egg Gift Box TutorialApr 18, 2019
- Origami Egg Tutorial for EasterApr 18, 2019
- Origami Long Tray TutorialMar 22, 2019
- Origami Pokeball Box TutorialMar 17, 2019
- Magic Origami Spring Toy TutorialMar 6, 2019
- Mini Origami Succulent Plants TutorialFeb 25, 2019
- Round Origami Pots TutorialFeb 25, 2019
Paper Kawaii's monthly online origami & paper craft magazine! Each issue includes up to 5 origami & paper craft book reviews, giveaways, free printable origami paper, photos submitted by Paper Kawaii's origami community & more!
Support Paper Kawaii by making a donation today!