Learn how to make a cute and simple game of origami naughts and crosses! This is a great origami project for kids to make & they can also fit in the origami 9 section divider.Read More
Month: March 2016
Learn how to make a cute origami bow shaped card holder, use at parties for place cards or display business cards or photos. This is a modular origami model using three small sheets of paper.Read More
Learn how to make a house shaped origami card stand, great for weddings & parties, display business cards, name cards, photos, restaurant menus, display greetings cards and more.Read More
In this quick review of the Cricut Explore Air (an awesome cutting machine), I’ll show an example Easter craft project, and you can also make the card without the machine! Also a 15% off coupon.Read More
Learn how to make a super cute origami ice cream cone with 2 sheets of paper, in this video I will talk you though how to make it.
This origami ice-cream would make a great decoration at parties or a great centrepiece in the summer!
Learn how to make an origami place card holder in the shape of a ninja star or ‘Shuriken’! Folded from one sheet of paper, is great for parties or to hold photos, business cards and more!Read More
WELCOME TO PAPER KAWAII!
Here you’ll find origami instructions, diagrams, photo & video tutorials.
Learn how to make cute origami boxes, envelopes, flowers, books, bows, hearts, animals, stars, & more! ♥
- Origami Hexagonal Gift Box TutorialJun 20, 2019
- Origami Rectangular Box Divider Tutorial – 3 KindsJun 15, 2019
- Origami Easter Egg Gift Box TutorialApr 18, 2019
- Origami Egg Tutorial for EasterApr 18, 2019
- Origami Long Tray TutorialMar 22, 2019
- Origami Pokeball Box TutorialMar 17, 2019
- Magic Origami Spring Toy TutorialMar 6, 2019
- Mini Origami Succulent Plants TutorialFeb 25, 2019
- Round Origami Pots TutorialFeb 25, 2019
Paper Kawaii's monthly online origami & paper craft magazine! Each issue includes up to 5 origami & paper craft book reviews, giveaways, free printable origami paper, photos submitted by Paper Kawaii's origami community & more!
Support Paper Kawaii by making a donation today!