Learn how to make an Origami Lucky Star, these cute little origami stars are made with strips of paper and are very easy to make!Read More
Month: October 2016
Learn how to make a cute Origami Pikachu! This three-dimensional origami pokemon is in a sitting position and will happily keep you company on your desk!Read More
These simple origami leaf is great to decorate at different times of the year, the leaves only take a couple minutes to make. A great tutorial for beginners.Read More
Learn how to make a simple origami crow! This bird is perfect at all times of year, especially Halloween! He can perch on ledges and objects. Easy to make!Read More
Make a nifty origami tomb stone box this Halloween! This is an intermediate – advanced origami box. The top part or ‘gravestone’ part is easier than the inner box.Read More
This pretty and simple origami envelope looks just like the ones you buy at the shops! It makes a really nice envelope for your handmade greetings cards!Read More
WELCOME TO PAPER KAWAII!
Here you’ll find origami instructions, diagrams, photo & video tutorials.
Learn how to make cute origami boxes, envelopes, flowers, books, bows, hearts, animals, stars, & more! ♥
- Origami Hexagonal Gift Box TutorialJun 20, 2019
- Origami Rectangular Box Divider Tutorial – 3 KindsJun 15, 2019
- Origami Easter Egg Gift Box TutorialApr 18, 2019
- Origami Egg Tutorial for EasterApr 18, 2019
- Origami Long Tray TutorialMar 22, 2019
- Origami Pokeball Box TutorialMar 17, 2019
- Magic Origami Spring Toy TutorialMar 6, 2019
- Mini Origami Succulent Plants TutorialFeb 25, 2019
- Round Origami Pots TutorialFeb 25, 2019
Paper Kawaii's monthly online origami & paper craft magazine! Each issue includes up to 5 origami & paper craft book reviews, giveaways, free printable origami paper, photos submitted by Paper Kawaii's origami community & more!
Support Paper Kawaii by making a donation today!