Learn how to make a pretty modular origami bracelet! This easy to make origami bangle makes an awesome gift! Simple & quick!Read More
Month: December 2016
Learn how to make a pretty origami 5 point star, this origami star looks the same on both sides, requires no glue & is folded from 1 sheet of square paper!Read More
Learn how to make a useful origami accordion box or roll up box! This origami gift box has 4 boxes which open as you unwrap the box, or they can be locked.Read More
Learn how to make an origami house box! This pretty house shaped box is a unique way to give your gift for any occasion or use as a little house for toys!Read More
Learn how to make a modular origami cube star – a great origami decoration all year round! This easy to make origami star uses 6 sheets of square paper.Read More
WELCOME TO PAPER KAWAII!
Here you’ll find origami instructions, diagrams, photo & video tutorials.
Learn how to make cute origami boxes, envelopes, flowers, books, bows, hearts, animals, stars, & more! ♥
- Origami Hexagonal Gift Box TutorialJun 20, 2019
- Origami Rectangular Box Divider Tutorial – 3 KindsJun 15, 2019
- Origami Easter Egg Gift Box TutorialApr 18, 2019
- Origami Egg Tutorial for EasterApr 18, 2019
- Origami Long Tray TutorialMar 22, 2019
- Origami Pokeball Box TutorialMar 17, 2019
- Magic Origami Spring Toy TutorialMar 6, 2019
- Mini Origami Succulent Plants TutorialFeb 25, 2019
- Round Origami Pots TutorialFeb 25, 2019
Paper Kawaii's monthly online origami & paper craft magazine! Each issue includes up to 5 origami & paper craft book reviews, giveaways, free printable origami paper, photos submitted by Paper Kawaii's origami community & more!
Support Paper Kawaii by making a donation today!