Learn how to make some pretty origami earrings using origami pinwheel squares! They are easy and quick to make! Great as birthday gifts, or sell them!Read More
Month: June 2017
Here is a very effective way to change up your pots and vases. Learn how to make an origami vase cover! These origami accordions are easy to make with 2 sheets of paper.Read More
Make a geometric origami bowl with sonobe units! This easy to make origami sonobe bowl is made from 9 sheets of square paper. No glue required.Read More
Learn how to make a cute and useful origami clover bookmark! This origami clover is easy to make from 1 sheet of square paper.Read More
WELCOME TO PAPER KAWAII!
Here you’ll find origami instructions, diagrams, photo & video tutorials.
Learn how to make cute origami boxes, envelopes, flowers, books, bows, hearts, animals, stars, & more! ♥
- Origami Rectangular Box Divider Tutorial – 3 KindsJun 15, 2019
- Origami Easter Egg Gift Box TutorialApr 18, 2019
- Origami Egg Tutorial for EasterApr 18, 2019
- Origami Long Tray TutorialMar 22, 2019
- Origami Pokeball Box TutorialMar 17, 2019
- Magic Origami Spring Toy TutorialMar 6, 2019
- Mini Origami Succulent Plants TutorialFeb 25, 2019
- Round Origami Pots TutorialFeb 25, 2019
- Origami Ring Tutorial – Hexagonal JewelFeb 14, 2019
Paper Kawaii's monthly online origami & paper craft magazine! Each issue includes up to 5 origami & paper craft book reviews, giveaways, free printable origami paper, photos submitted by Paper Kawaii's origami community & more!
Support Paper Kawaii by making a donation today!