Learn how to make a beautiful swan using a paper or cloth napkin! This pretty origami swan will not flop over like the others! You can fold this swan with friends at the dinner table, make a whole family of paper swans!Read More
Month: August 2017
A tutorial for Philp Chapman-Bell’s origami ‘Puff Star’. This five pointed star has an inflated puffy star in the middle. Folded from 1 sheet of paper.Read More
GIVEAWAY! Blippo.com sent me a bag of kawaii stationary to check out! Enter the international giveaway here! Ending on 29th Aug 2017.Read More
Two modular origami ‘hexagram’ stars, these pretty origami stars have dual look to them, each are made from 6 pieces of paper & are simple to make.Read More
Learn how to make a useful origami stepper box, this origami gift box has 3 – 4 levels and is easy to make! Perfect to store jewellery or give gifts!Read More
Make a cute inflatable origami twinkle star! This puffy origami star is a beautiful decoration all year round! Made from 1 sheet of paper, no glue required.Read More
Make a useful origami accordion folder for documents, photos, receipts and other items! This origami document folder makes an awesome gift all year round.Read More
WELCOME TO PAPER KAWAII!
Here you’ll find origami instructions, diagrams, photo & video tutorials.
Learn how to make cute origami boxes, envelopes, flowers, books, bows, hearts, animals, stars, & more! ♥
- Origami Hexagonal Gift Box TutorialJun 20, 2019
- Origami Rectangular Box Divider Tutorial – 3 KindsJun 15, 2019
- Origami Easter Egg Gift Box TutorialApr 18, 2019
- Origami Egg Tutorial for EasterApr 18, 2019
- Origami Long Tray TutorialMar 22, 2019
- Origami Pokeball Box TutorialMar 17, 2019
- Magic Origami Spring Toy TutorialMar 6, 2019
- Mini Origami Succulent Plants TutorialFeb 25, 2019
- Round Origami Pots TutorialFeb 25, 2019
Paper Kawaii's monthly online origami & paper craft magazine! Each issue includes up to 5 origami & paper craft book reviews, giveaways, free printable origami paper, photos submitted by Paper Kawaii's origami community & more!
Support Paper Kawaii by making a donation today!