Learn how to fold an origami angled base box. The slanted base of this box makes it resemble a plant or flower pot. You can also use this as a masu box lid.Read More
Month: November 2017
Learn how to make a pretty origami gem box and lid. This intermediate diamond shaped origami box is perfect for giving jewellery gifts!Read More
Fold a nifty origami pyramid gift box, can be two differently shaped pots or a closed pyramid box or decoration. Can be used as a stand for pens & sticks.Read More
Learn how to make an origami hinged box with one sheet of paper. This useful origami box is great to store jewellery, makeup & other small items.Read More
A geometric origami coaster / tato with a triangle on one side. You can open it to reveal the triangle, so it can be used to give someone a little message.Read More
Learn how to make origami star of david tiles that slot together or single coasters. These geometric hexagram ‘tatos’ are made from a single sheet of paper.Read More
WELCOME TO PAPER KAWAII!
Here you’ll find origami instructions, diagrams, photo & video tutorials.
Learn how to make cute origami boxes, envelopes, flowers, books, bows, hearts, animals, stars, & more! ♥
- Origami Hexagonal Gift Box TutorialJun 20, 2019
- Origami Rectangular Box Divider Tutorial – 3 KindsJun 15, 2019
- Origami Easter Egg Gift Box TutorialApr 18, 2019
- Origami Egg Tutorial for EasterApr 18, 2019
- Origami Long Tray TutorialMar 22, 2019
- Origami Pokeball Box TutorialMar 17, 2019
- Magic Origami Spring Toy TutorialMar 6, 2019
- Mini Origami Succulent Plants TutorialFeb 25, 2019
- Round Origami Pots TutorialFeb 25, 2019
Paper Kawaii's monthly online origami & paper craft magazine! Each issue includes up to 5 origami & paper craft book reviews, giveaways, free printable origami paper, photos submitted by Paper Kawaii's origami community & more!
Support Paper Kawaii by making a donation today!