Learn how to make a pretty tassel out of a sheet of paper! This DIY paper tassel makes a great decoration to add to many different kinds of craft projects. You can make it as big as you like, a simple loop method is also shown.Read More
Month: February 2018
Make some easy origami woven paper hearts! These cute origami hearts are easy to make with strips of paper. No glue required! Perfect little gift for Valentine’s Day or any time of year!Read More
WELCOME TO PAPER KAWAII!
Here you’ll find origami instructions, diagrams, photo & video tutorials.
Learn how to make cute origami boxes, envelopes, flowers, books, bows, hearts, animals, stars, & more! ♥
- Origami Hexagonal Gift Box TutorialJun 20, 2019
- Origami Rectangular Box Divider Tutorial – 3 KindsJun 15, 2019
- Origami Easter Egg Gift Box TutorialApr 18, 2019
- Origami Egg Tutorial for EasterApr 18, 2019
- Origami Long Tray TutorialMar 22, 2019
- Origami Pokeball Box TutorialMar 17, 2019
- Magic Origami Spring Toy TutorialMar 6, 2019
- Mini Origami Succulent Plants TutorialFeb 25, 2019
- Round Origami Pots TutorialFeb 25, 2019
Paper Kawaii's monthly online origami & paper craft magazine! Each issue includes up to 5 origami & paper craft book reviews, giveaways, free printable origami paper, photos submitted by Paper Kawaii's origami community & more!
Support Paper Kawaii by making a donation today!