How to make an easy paper craft pumpkin to decorate at Halloween! Includes a free optional template that you can download and print out.Read More
Month: October 2018
Learn how to make origami vampire teeth! The mouth opens and closes by moving small levers at the back. Great Halloween DIY to give to friends & family! You can also put candy or other things inside.Read More
This tutorial will show you how to make an origami bat. Use these origami bats for Halloween decorations. This step by step tutorial uses 1 sheet of square paper.Read More
Learn how to make an origami compass rose star. It’s easy to make from 1 sheet of square paper. With a flower on the front and a square at the back of the star, it looks nice on both sides.Read More
Learn how to make a pretty woven paper ball decoration. Made from 6 strips of paper, no glue required. These woven paper balls are great to hang up or display in bowls.Read More
WELCOME TO PAPER KAWAII!
Here you’ll find origami instructions, diagrams, photo & video tutorials.
Learn how to make cute origami boxes, envelopes, flowers, books, bows, hearts, animals, stars, & more! ♥
- Origami Hexagonal Gift Box TutorialJun 20, 2019
- Origami Rectangular Box Divider Tutorial – 3 KindsJun 15, 2019
- Origami Easter Egg Gift Box TutorialApr 18, 2019
- Origami Egg Tutorial for EasterApr 18, 2019
- Origami Long Tray TutorialMar 22, 2019
- Origami Pokeball Box TutorialMar 17, 2019
- Magic Origami Spring Toy TutorialMar 6, 2019
- Mini Origami Succulent Plants TutorialFeb 25, 2019
- Round Origami Pots TutorialFeb 25, 2019
Paper Kawaii's monthly online origami & paper craft magazine! Each issue includes up to 5 origami & paper craft book reviews, giveaways, free printable origami paper, photos submitted by Paper Kawaii's origami community & more!
Support Paper Kawaii by making a donation today!