This tutorial will show you how to make an origami bat. Use these origami bats for Halloween decorations. This step by step tutorial uses 1 sheet of square paper.Read More
Category: Origami for Beginners
Jul 5, 2016
Learn how to make some origami bobbins to store your sewing threads, silk thread, ribbon or wool! These spools are sturdy and hold lots of thread. These will stop your threads from tangling and they make a great gift set!Read More
WELCOME TO PAPER KAWAII!
Here you’ll find origami instructions, diagrams, photo & video tutorials.
Learn how to make cute origami boxes, envelopes, flowers, books, bows, hearts, animals, stars, & more! ♥
geometric papercraft templates
20 printable geometric paper models
learnigami modular boxes ebook
25 modular origami boxes
Paper Kawaii VIP Membership
Access all ebooks, paper craft models, origami diagrams & printable origami paper
$90 per year
Paper Kawaii's FREE online origami & paper craft magazine! Each issue includes up to 5 origami & paper craft book reviews, giveaways, free printable origami paper, photos submitted by Paper Kawaii's origami community & more!
- 2 Sided Origami Pinwheel TutorialAug 18, 2019
- Origami Stacking Spice Boxes TutorialAug 15, 2019
- The Folded Corner – July 2019Jul 28, 2019
- Origami Honeycomb Box TutorialJul 7, 2019
- Octagonal Origami Box TutorialJun 28, 2019
- Origami Hexagonal Gift Box TutorialJun 20, 2019
- Origami Rectangular Box Divider Tutorial – 3 KindsJun 15, 2019
- Origami Easter Egg Gift Box TutorialApr 18, 2019
- Origami Egg Tutorial for EasterApr 18, 2019