Zakka Workshop is kindly giving away a copy of Hello Origami by Mizutama to 2 of my followers! You can enter below using the Rafflecopter widget. Ends 12am 22nd June (US Pacific Time).
There are a few ways to enter the giveaway, you can sign up through your social media, or your email.
After that, there are a few ways to get a higher chance of winning the book.
READ BEFORE ENTERING:
- This is a worldwide giveaway.
- All entries will be checked.
- Winners are picked at random.
- Use a valid email address or I can’t contact you!
- The prize will be sent directly from Zakka Workshop.
- This giveaway is not sponsored
- Entering the giveaway signs you up to Paper Kawaii’s free newsletter (which includes freebies, post updates – no spam).
If this is confusing, check out this useful guide on Rafflecopter giveaways.
Here is some preview images from the book. I posted a tutorial of the clover or flower bookmark/clips here, which also includes a flip-through of the book! I posted a short review here.
Check out my paper recommendations for more information on where I get my paper and also ideas and money saving tips.