One lucky winner will receive a copy of Nick Robinson’s “Traditional Japanese Origami Kit” which includes some lovely origami models to fold as well as 70 sheets of beautiful origami paper!
This is a great origami book for beginners, but to be honest the paper that comes with it is the real prize! It is gold on one side and patterned on the other, below are 2 photos that show models I have folded with the paper (models are not in the book!). You can check out some reviews of this origami kit here at Amazon.
You can enter the giveaway using the Rafflecopter widget below to register your entry, there are a few ways to get more of a chance to win.
The giveaway will run for 2 weeks, ends on 10th Dec 2016.
READ BEFORE ENTERING:
- This is a worldwide giveaway.
- All entries will be checked.
- Winner is picked at random.
- Use a valid email address or I can’t contact you!
- The prize will be sent directly from Amazon.
- This giveaway is not sponsored
- Entering the giveaway signs you up to Paper Kawaii’s free newsletter (which includes freebies, post updates – no spam).
If this is confusing, check out this useful guide on Rafflecopter giveaways.
Good luck! ?
Check out my paper recommendations for more information on where I get my paper and also ideas and money saving tips.