About The Author
Hi there! I hope you've enjoyed browsing my website! A bit about me: I'm 29 years old, I live in Australia with my husband and daughter. Blogging and Youtube has become a full time job. A few things I enjoy: sci-fi series & films 👽, vampire dramas 👻, Japanese anime, Korean dramas and K-pop, my 2 pet bunnies, Rosie & Mochi 🐰, strawberries 🍓, the beach 🌊 and painting 🎨.
November 21, 2010
February 8, 2011
January 31, 2013
January 31, 2011
WELCOME TO PAPER KAWAII!
Here you'll find origami instructions, diagrams, photo & video tutorials.
Learn how to make cute origami boxes, envelopes, flowers, books, bows, hearts, animals, stars, & more! ♥
Follow My Social Media 💗
Recommended Origami Paper 🛍
These origami papers I have bought many times and I highly recommend. 💗
For more info on origami paper I use, tips on buying origami paper & what to avoid, click here.
Most Recent Posts 🎀
- Origami ‘Star Within’ Tutorial – Ali BahmaniSep 21, 2017
- Origami Desk Organiser Tutorial – Nested BoxesSep 14, 2017
- Easy Origami Napkin Swan TutorialAug 30, 2017
- Origami Star Puff Tutorial – Philip Chapman-BellAug 27, 2017
- [ENDED] GIVEAWAY – Blippo Surprise Stationary Bag!Aug 19, 2017
- Origami Dual Hexagram Stars TutorialAug 15, 2017