Learn how to make a pretty origami flower bowl, dish or plate, you can customise the base of this bowl, to make it wider at the bottom, it’s great to display jewellery, nicknacks or serve candies & snacks.Read More
Tag: How to do Origami
Anyone can learn how to make origami! Kids as young as 4 years old can have hours of fun folding simple models – just the same as an older person will enjoy the challenge of a complex tessellation or flower :)
Jun 9, 2016
Learn how to make an origami wallet! There are two different versions, they can fit notes inside and have a total of six pockets!
This origami wallet only takes a few minutes to make, you could also use this as a document folder, to keep receipts or other papers.
May 19, 2016
In this tutorial you will learn how to make a cute little origami snail designed by Eric Gjerde, which is featured in Ioana Stoian’s book ‘The Origami Garden’. This snail is folded with 1 sheet of square paper.Read More
WELCOME TO PAPER KAWAII!
Here you’ll find origami instructions, diagrams, photo & video tutorials.
Learn how to make cute origami boxes, envelopes, flowers, books, bows, hearts, animals, stars, & more! ♥
- Origami Hexagonal Gift Box TutorialJun 20, 2019
- Origami Rectangular Box Divider Tutorial – 3 KindsJun 15, 2019
- Origami Easter Egg Gift Box TutorialApr 18, 2019
- Origami Egg Tutorial for EasterApr 18, 2019
- Origami Long Tray TutorialMar 22, 2019
- Origami Pokeball Box TutorialMar 17, 2019
- Magic Origami Spring Toy TutorialMar 6, 2019
- Mini Origami Succulent Plants TutorialFeb 25, 2019
- Round Origami Pots TutorialFeb 25, 2019
Paper Kawaii's monthly online origami & paper craft magazine! Each issue includes up to 5 origami & paper craft book reviews, giveaways, free printable origami paper, photos submitted by Paper Kawaii's origami community & more!
Support Paper Kawaii by making a donation today!