A quick and easy origami bow video tutorial, using one sheet of origami paper, no cutting involved, hope you enjoy, it makes a cute decoration! 😀Read More
Tag: Kawaii Origami
Kawaii is the Japanese word meaning cute, in kanji it is written like かわいい – it is pronounced ‘ Ka-whay-eee – it can mean pretty, adorable, sweet and loveable! How does it apply to paper craft and origami? I’m not sure – but I think it’s all Kawaii :3
WELCOME TO PAPER KAWAII!
Learn how to make cute origami boxes, envelopes, flowers, books, bows, hearts, animals, stars, & more! ♥
- Origami Rectangular Box Divider Tutorial – 3 KindsJun 15, 2019
- Origami Easter Egg Gift Box TutorialApr 18, 2019
- Origami Egg Tutorial for EasterApr 18, 2019
- Origami Long Tray TutorialMar 22, 2019
- Origami Pokeball Box TutorialMar 17, 2019
- Magic Origami Spring Toy TutorialMar 6, 2019
- Mini Origami Succulent Plants TutorialFeb 25, 2019
- Round Origami Pots TutorialFeb 25, 2019
- Origami Ring Tutorial – Hexagonal JewelFeb 14, 2019
Paper Kawaii's monthly online origami & paper craft magazine! Each issue includes up to 5 origami & paper craft book reviews, giveaways, free printable origami paper, photos submitted by Paper Kawaii's origami community & more!
Support Paper Kawaii by making a donation today!