Learn how to make a modular origami hinged box, using 3 pieces of square paper, follow along with a video tutorial. Makes a perfect gift box for jewellery!Read More
Tag: Origami Box with Lid
Boxes without lids are useful for things like pencil pots, makeup brushes and vase covers, but boxes with lids have so many more uses, especially for giving gifts in and storing one on top of another.
May 30, 2012
Learn how to make this cool 3 sided triangular origami box is perfect for small gifts, video tutorial for base, lid and inserts.Read More
WELCOME TO PAPER KAWAII!
Here you’ll find origami instructions, diagrams, photo & video tutorials.
Learn how to make cute origami boxes, envelopes, flowers, books, bows, hearts, animals, stars, & more! ♥
- Origami Rectangular Box Divider Tutorial – 3 KindsJun 15, 2019
- Origami Easter Egg Gift Box TutorialApr 18, 2019
- Origami Egg Tutorial for EasterApr 18, 2019
- Origami Long Tray TutorialMar 22, 2019
- Origami Pokeball Box TutorialMar 17, 2019
- Magic Origami Spring Toy TutorialMar 6, 2019
- Mini Origami Succulent Plants TutorialFeb 25, 2019
- Round Origami Pots TutorialFeb 25, 2019
- Origami Ring Tutorial – Hexagonal JewelFeb 14, 2019
Paper Kawaii's monthly online origami & paper craft magazine! Each issue includes up to 5 origami & paper craft book reviews, giveaways, free printable origami paper, photos submitted by Paper Kawaii's origami community & more!
Support Paper Kawaii by making a donation today!