How to make a cute origami heart pocket with a cat or dog holding it! A great way to send love notes, especially for Valentine’s Day or anniversaries! ♥︎Read More
Jan 30, 2017
Learn how to make a pretty origami heart necklace! Or use these little origami heart letterfolds as they are, as cards. Easy to make with rectangular paper such as A4.Read More
Feb 10, 2016
Here are eight last minute Valentine’s Day papercraft and origami tutorials, ok I admit it, I’m always looking for a last minute gift, and often end up making something, handmade gifts are truely the best, it shows you really put some effort in, even if it is last minute!Read More
WELCOME TO PAPER KAWAII!
Here you’ll find origami instructions, diagrams, photo & video tutorials.
Learn how to make cute origami boxes, envelopes, flowers, books, bows, hearts, animals, stars, & more! ♥
- Origami Rectangular Box Divider Tutorial – 3 KindsJun 15, 2019
- Origami Easter Egg Gift Box TutorialApr 18, 2019
- Origami Egg Tutorial for EasterApr 18, 2019
- Origami Long Tray TutorialMar 22, 2019
- Origami Pokeball Box TutorialMar 17, 2019
- Magic Origami Spring Toy TutorialMar 6, 2019
- Mini Origami Succulent Plants TutorialFeb 25, 2019
- Round Origami Pots TutorialFeb 25, 2019
- Origami Ring Tutorial – Hexagonal JewelFeb 14, 2019
Paper Kawaii's monthly online origami & paper craft magazine! Each issue includes up to 5 origami & paper craft book reviews, giveaways, free printable origami paper, photos submitted by Paper Kawaii's origami community & more!
Support Paper Kawaii by making a donation today!