Origami Bunny Rabbit Envelope Tutorial V2!
These cute origami bunny envelopes are perfect to put Easter cards into!
This is my modified version of the original envelopes. This one has nicer ears!
You can view the original envelopes here.
Difficulty: Easy – Intermediate
Recommended Paper Size: 15cm x 15cm
You will need:
Square paper of any size, in the video I am using 21.1 x 21.1 cm
Scissors or cutting knife
Yes I know it is not ‘true’ origami as it has cutting, but you are using origami folding to produce the envelope.
If you enjoyed this tutorial please take a moment to give it a thumbs up, or subscribe to my youtube channel.
I always love to read comments and suggestions, I will help you if you have any questions!
If you know someone who would like this then please use the buttons below to share this to your preferred social network! ♥︎
Latest posts by Chrissy Pk (see all)
- 3D Origami Puffy Star Tutorial - July 29, 2016
- Origami Paper Crystal Tutorial – Make 3D Gems! - July 29, 2016
- Origami Long Gem Gift Box Tutorial - July 22, 2016
- Origami Gem Gift Box Tutorial – Great as a Ring Box! - July 22, 2016
- Origami Octagonal Tato Coaster – Video & Diagram - July 17, 2016