Pikachu Origami Cube
How cute are these???
I don’t know who did all those tiny ones, but when I saw this, I wanted to figure out how they did it, its just the water bomb base, with one side unfolded.
The origami water bomb base is a traditional fold. It’s very simple.
the only difference is, only do the last set of folds on one side, folding the ears over when you blow it up.
I used 6×6 inch yellow paper, but it would be cuter if they were smaller.
I actually find the water bomb fold quite tricky if you don’t fold it right!!! I have a couple of squashed pikachu’s here.
Pikachu Origami is really popular at the moment!
Latest posts by Chrissy Pk (see all)
- Origami Candy Box – Opening Version Tutorial - May 21, 2016
- Origami Snail Tutorial & Quick Overview of ‘The Origami Garden’ by Ioana Stoian - May 19, 2016
- Origami Photo Tutorials – April 2016 - April 29, 2016
- Square Origami Candy Box Instructions - April 21, 2016
- Easy Origami Candy Box Instructions - April 16, 2016