Pikachu Origami Cube
How cute are these???
I don’t know who did all those tiny ones, but when I saw this, I wanted to figure out how they did it, its just the water bomb base, with one side unfolded.
The origami water bomb base is a traditional fold. It’s very simple.
the only difference is, only do the last set of folds on one side, folding the ears over when you blow it up.
I used 6×6 inch yellow paper, but it would be cuter if they were smaller.
I actually find the water bomb fold quite tricky if you don’t fold it right!!! I have a couple of squashed pikachu’s here.
Pikachu Origami is really popular at the moment!
Latest posts by Chrissy Pk (see all)
- Origami Long Gem Gift Box Tutorial - July 22, 2016
- Origami Gem Gift Box Tutorial – Great as a Ring Box! - July 22, 2016
- Origami Octagonal Tato Coaster – Video & Diagram - July 17, 2016
- How to make Origami Jewels & Gemstones - July 17, 2016
- Origami Sailor Moon Tiara – Video Tutorial - July 9, 2016