Pikachu Origami Cube
How cute are these???
I don’t know who did all those tiny ones, but when I saw this, I wanted to figure out how they did it, its just the water bomb base, with one side unfolded.
The origami water bomb base is a traditional fold. It’s very simple.
the only difference is, only do the last set of folds on one side, folding the ears over when you blow it up.
I used 6×6 inch yellow paper, but it would be cuter if they were smaller.
I actually find the water bomb fold quite tricky if you don’t fold it right!!! I have a couple of squashed pikachu’s here.
Pikachu Origami is really popular at the moment!
Latest posts by Chrissy Pk (see all)
- Origami Stellated Octahedron / Inflatable Star Instructions - November 24, 2015
- Origami Octahedron Box / Decoration Instructions ♦ - November 21, 2015
- Origami Star Bowl Instructions - November 19, 2015
- 3 Easy Origami Boxes – Photo Instructions - November 2, 2015
- Expanding Origami Folder Instructions - October 29, 2015