This valentines day pop up card tutorial is from Tweety Atelier its in Korean.
Here is mine..
solid line = CUT
dashed line = FOLD
You’ll need to use a cutting knife & board. And preferably a ruler.
For the outer (red) card, you will need some a4 (or letter) paper or card.
Due to the differences in printers and paper sizes, I cannot give you a definite measurement for that. Basically just get some rectangular red card and, leaving a gap, stick the inner cutout onto it.
Then fold the red card along where the inner part folds… basically lining them up. Really easy, honest. Then cut off the excess.
I have made a version with slightly fainter lines, for those who absolutely don’t want the lines to show after cutting.
How did yours turn out? Let me know in the comments
Latest posts by Chrissy Pk (see all)
- Origami Stellated Octahedron / Inflatable Star Instructions - November 24, 2015
- Origami Octahedron Box / Decoration Instructions ♦ - November 21, 2015
- Origami Star Bowl Instructions - November 19, 2015
- 3 Easy Origami Boxes – Photo Instructions - November 2, 2015
- Expanding Origami Folder Instructions - October 29, 2015