image from pottery barn
I saw the image above and really wanted to make some!
But I couldn’t remember how!
I found a really useful tutorial on how to prepare the paper for cutting at marthastewart.com
Printout snowflake shapes!
from tiffanyharvey.livejournal.com (there are more on her website)
I would like to make one like this:
Sent in by bitten by the baking bug, thanks!
Latest posts by Chrissy Pk (see all)
- Origami Stellated Octahedron / Inflatable Star Instructions - November 24, 2015
- Origami Octahedron Box / Decoration Instructions ♦ - November 21, 2015
- Origami Star Bowl Instructions - November 19, 2015
- 3 Easy Origami Boxes – Photo Instructions - November 2, 2015
- Expanding Origami Folder Instructions - October 29, 2015