image from pottery barn
I saw the image above and really wanted to make some!
But I couldn’t remember how!
I found a really useful tutorial on how to prepare the paper for cutting at marthastewart.com
Printout snowflake shapes!
from tiffanyharvey.livejournal.com (there are more on her website)
I would like to make one like this:
Sent in by bitten by the baking bug, thanks!
Latest posts by Chrissy Pk (see all)
- Origami Gatefold Box Instructions - September 16, 2015
- 20 Easy Origami Photo Tutorials at About.com - September 16, 2015
- Origami Paper Storage Pocket Instructions - September 6, 2015
- Traditional Origami Square Bowl / Box Instructions - September 5, 2015
- Origami Flip Top Box Instructions - September 2, 2015