image from pottery barn
I saw the image above and really wanted to make some!
But I couldn’t remember how!
I found a really useful tutorial on how to prepare the paper for cutting at marthastewart.com
Printout snowflake shapes!
from tiffanyharvey.livejournal.com (there are more on her website)
I would like to make one like this:
Sent in by bitten by the baking bug, thanks! 🙂
Latest posts by Chrissy Pk (see all)
- 3D Origami Puffy Star Tutorial - July 29, 2016
- Origami Paper Crystal Tutorial – Make 3D Gems! - July 29, 2016
- Origami Long Gem Gift Box Tutorial - July 22, 2016
- Origami Gem Gift Box Tutorial – Great as a Ring Box! - July 22, 2016
- Origami Octagonal Tato Coaster – Video & Diagram - July 17, 2016