image from pottery barn
I saw the image above and really wanted to make some!
But I couldn’t remember how!
I found a really useful tutorial on how to prepare the paper for cutting at marthastewart.com
Printout snowflake shapes!
from tiffanyharvey.livejournal.com (there are more on her website)
I would like to make one like this:
Sent in by bitten by the baking bug, thanks! 🙂
Latest posts by Chrissy Pk (see all)
- Origami Candy Box – Opening Version Tutorial - May 21, 2016
- Origami Snail Tutorial & Quick Overview of ‘The Origami Garden’ by Ioana Stoian - May 19, 2016
- Origami Photo Tutorials – April 2016 - April 29, 2016
- Square Origami Candy Box Instructions - April 21, 2016
- Easy Origami Candy Box Instructions - April 16, 2016