Step 1: You need: Scissors, scalpel/cutting knife, cutting board, ruler, hole making spiky thing, really stiff thick card (for the stencil) a bunch of thinner white card (mine is A4 160GSM), needle and white or transparent thread… or wool..
Step 2: You will need to draw a cloud shape on the thick card and cut it out with the cutting knife.
Step 3: Fold 2 white A4 cards in half
Step 4: Draw around the stencil and cut the clouds out with the scissors.. (or the knife, depends on your card) I would use Very thick card for this…
Step 5: Use 3 of the 4 clouds and use a clip to keep them aligned.
Step 6: Use a ruler and the sharp pointy thing to make a straight vertical line of holes down the center (I didn’t go all the way..)
Step 7: Sew the holes
Step 8: Now you can unfold the cloud.. and attach some more thread to hang it with.
I hope you enjoyed the tutorial, let me know if something doesn’t make sense… and I will feature any pics you send in, here with a link to your site 😀
Some new ones I made:
Latest posts by Chrissy Pk (see all)
- Origami Stellated Octahedron / Inflatable Star Instructions - November 24, 2015
- Origami Octahedron Box / Decoration Instructions ♦ - November 21, 2015
- Origami Star Bowl Instructions - November 19, 2015
- 3 Easy Origami Boxes – Photo Instructions - November 2, 2015
- Expanding Origami Folder Instructions - October 29, 2015