I had a request for the diagram for this origami star flower, so here it is, and a quickish video tutorial too 😛
I think this model looks cute and kind of looks like there is a lucky star in the center!
You will need to start with a pentagon, so check out my video tutorial on how to fold that first.
Here is the diagram:
Latest posts by Chrissy Pk (see all)
- Origami Stellated Octahedron / Inflatable Star Instructions - November 24, 2015
- Origami Octahedron Box / Decoration Instructions ♦ - November 21, 2015
- Origami Star Bowl Instructions - November 19, 2015
- 3 Easy Origami Boxes – Photo Instructions - November 2, 2015
- Expanding Origami Folder Instructions - October 29, 2015