Learn how to fold a cute 3 dimensional bunny for Easter!
This pretty origami bunny rabbit stands up and would make a great table decoration and of course a gift!
You can shape the neck and the back end of the bunny in different ways, which will give you new sitting positions.
The best thing about this model is the roundness of the back, which makes it look so organic, my rabbits look just like this all the time.
This model is designed by Ken Yonami.
Did you make one? Please leave me a comment, you can even attach a photo of your results, I would love to hear from you!
You will need:
1 Square piece of paper.
I used 21 x 21 cm thicker paper.
When using thicker paper, you might want to use a paper clip or tiny bit of glue to keep the model from flattening.
Free origami bunny rabbit pattern paper from Paper Crystal.
Latest posts by Chrissy Pk (see all)
- 3D Origami Puffy Star Tutorial - July 29, 2016
- Origami Paper Crystal Tutorial – Make 3D Gems! - July 29, 2016
- Origami Long Gem Gift Box Tutorial - July 22, 2016
- Origami Gem Gift Box Tutorial – Great as a Ring Box! - July 22, 2016
- Origami Octagonal Tato Coaster – Video & Diagram - July 17, 2016