Here is a new kawasaki rose, I gave the first one away, so I thought I’d make another.
I used annoying stiff red ribbed papery card stuff. Terrible to fold with, but good quality.
It is basically 3 Kawasaki roses within each other, you can see a tutorial and diagram on my previous post:
I would really like to learn a stem and leaf for them. And I would also like to try with felt..!
Latest posts by Chrissy Pk (see all)
- Origami Candy Box – Opening Version Tutorial - May 21, 2016
- Origami Snail Tutorial & Quick Overview of ‘The Origami Garden’ by Ioana Stoian - May 19, 2016
- Origami Photo Tutorials – April 2016 - April 29, 2016
- Square Origami Candy Box Instructions - April 21, 2016
- Easy Origami Candy Box Instructions - April 16, 2016