Here is a new kawasaki rose, I gave the first one away, so I thought I’d make another.
I used annoying stiff red ribbed papery card stuff. Terrible to fold with, but good quality.
It is basically 3 Kawasaki roses within each other, you can see a tutorial and diagram on my previous post:
I would really like to learn a stem and leaf for them. And I would also like to try with felt..!
Latest posts by Chrissy Pk (see all)
- Origami Heart Box Video Instructions - October 7, 2015
- Origami Gatefold Box Instructions - September 16, 2015
- 20 Easy Origami Photo Tutorials at About.com - September 16, 2015
- Origami Paper Storage Pocket Instructions - September 6, 2015
- Traditional Origami Square Bowl / Box Instructions - September 5, 2015