Here is a new kawasaki rose, I gave the first one away, so I thought I’d make another.
I used annoying stiff red ribbed papery card stuff. Terrible to fold with, but good quality.
It is basically 3 Kawasaki roses within each other, you can see a tutorial and diagram on my previous post:
I would really like to learn a stem and leaf for them. And I would also like to try with felt..!
Latest posts by Chrissy Pk (see all)
- Origami Stellated Octahedron / Inflatable Star Instructions - November 24, 2015
- Origami Octahedron Box / Decoration Instructions ♦ - November 21, 2015
- Origami Star Bowl Instructions - November 19, 2015
- 3 Easy Origami Boxes – Photo Instructions - November 2, 2015
- Expanding Origami Folder Instructions - October 29, 2015