This is a super cool model by Teruyo Koyano.
This is an advanced model, so it was tricky for me to make it the first time, and making it whilst trying to keep the folding at the camera was hard, so sorry if my hand got in the way a lot.
I think anyone can do it, it would make a lovely gift for Valentines Day..!
UPDATED: A new video.. to watch the old one click here.
You will need:
For the box:
1 square piece of paper.
I used: 29.7cm x 29.7cm
Finished size: 7.5 x 3.8 cm
For a more ‘real’ size box, use about 20 x 20 cm or less!
Please leave me a comment
Latest posts by Chrissy Pk (see all)
- Origami Stellated Octahedron / Inflatable Star Instructions - November 24, 2015
- Origami Octahedron Box / Decoration Instructions ♦ - November 21, 2015
- Origami Star Bowl Instructions - November 19, 2015
- 3 Easy Origami Boxes – Photo Instructions - November 2, 2015
- Expanding Origami Folder Instructions - October 29, 2015