This is a super cool model by Teruyo Koyano.
This is an advanced model, so it was tricky for me to make it the first time, and making it whilst trying to keep the folding at the camera was hard, so sorry if my hand got in the way a lot.
I think anyone can do it, it would make a lovely gift for Valentines Day..!
You will need:
For the box:
1 square piece of paper.
I used: 29.7cm x 29.7cm
Finished size: 7.5 x 3.8 cm
For a more ‘real’ size box, use about 20 x 20 cm or less!
DESIGNED BY Teruyo Koyano
Please leave me a comment 🙂
Latest posts by Chrissy Pk (see all)
- Origami Long Gem Gift Box Tutorial - July 22, 2016
- Origami Gem Gift Box Tutorial – Great as a Ring Box! - July 22, 2016
- Origami Octagonal Tato Coaster – Video & Diagram - July 17, 2016
- How to make Origami Jewels & Gemstones - July 17, 2016
- Origami Sailor Moon Tiara – Video Tutorial - July 9, 2016