This is a super cool model by Teruyo Koyano.
This is an advanced model, so it was tricky for me to make it the first time, and making it whilst trying to keep the folding at the camera was hard, so sorry if my hand got in the way a lot.
I think anyone can do it, it would make a lovely gift for Valentines Day..!
You will need:
For the box:
1 square piece of paper.
I used: 29.7cm x 29.7cm
Finished size: 7.5 x 3.8 cm
For a more ‘real’ size box, use about 20 x 20 cm or less!
DESIGNED BY Teruyo Koyano
Please leave me a comment 🙂
Latest posts by Chrissy Pk (see all)
- Origami Candy Box – Opening Version Tutorial - May 21, 2016
- Origami Snail Tutorial & Quick Overview of ‘The Origami Garden’ by Ioana Stoian - May 19, 2016
- Origami Photo Tutorials – April 2016 - April 29, 2016
- Square Origami Candy Box Instructions - April 21, 2016
- Easy Origami Candy Box Instructions - April 16, 2016