About The Author
Hi there! I hope you've enjoyed browsing my website! A bit about me: I'm 29 years old, I live in Australia with my husband and daughter. Blogging and Youtube has become a full time job. A few things I enjoy: sci-fi series & films 👽, vampire dramas 👻, Japanese anime, Korean dramas and K-pop, my 2 pet bunnies, Rosie & Mochi 🐰, strawberries 🍓, the beach 🌊 and painting 🎨.
WELCOME TO PAPER KAWAII!
Here you'll find free origami instructions, diagrams, photo & video tutorials. Learn how to make cute origami boxes, envelopes, flowers, books, bows, hearts, animals, stars, & more! ♥
Follow My Social Media 💗
Recommended Origami Paper 🛍
These origami papers I have bought many times and I highly recommend. 💗
For more info on origami paper I use, tips on buying origami paper & what to avoid, click here.
Most Recent Posts 🎀
- How To Fold A Beautiful Origami Napkin RoseMar 20, 2017
- Traditional Origami Tea Plate TutorialFeb 15, 2017
- Triangular Origami Box Tutorial – Gift BoxFeb 12, 2017
- Money Origami Heart Tutorial for Valentine’s DayFeb 11, 2017
- Origami Cat Heart Tutorial – Origami Heart PocketFeb 10, 2017
- Origami Clutch Bag / Purse TutorialFeb 8, 2017